• • •
As of December 2019, start-ups for young researchers will make a total of 70 laboratory workstations and 30 office desks available to life science start-ups in the Campus Vienna BioCenter.
Start-ups will be able to rent affordable and flexible workplaces across more than 1,100m² in the heart of the Campus Vienna BioCenter and use the equipment and facilities provided as co-working labs. The start-up labs are intended primarily for research and development in the fields of biochemistry, biomedicine, biotechnology, genetics, molecular biology and pharmacy.
The start-up labs will feature a range of equipment, including:
- Centrifuges, vortexers, mixers & heat blocks, scales & pH meters
- PCR, SDS-PAGE & agarose gel electrophoresis, imaging
- Bacterial incubators & shakers
- BSL2 cell culture facilities, incl. sterile workbenches, CO2 incubators & microscopes
- Reagent grade distilled water, liquid nitrogen
- -80°C & -20°C freezers, fridges and storage for material & consumables
- Autoclave, dish washer, ice machine
- Information technology & telecommunications
The Campus Vienna BioCenter is one of the central locations for life sciences in Vienna. A location of international importance comprising 1,800 employees, 1,500 students and a total area of around 90,000m², it presents young companies in life sciences with excellent opportunities for success.
Address: Campus Vienna BioCenter, 1030 Vienna, Dr.-Bohr-Gasse 7, Vienna Biocenter 6
For further information contact:
Vienna Business Agency
Philipp Hainzl, Real Estate
+43 699 134 00019
Photo (c) fify, fotolia